Dive Bar & Grill is a busy, fast paced bar and restaurant based in Manchester City Centre. The venue also benefits from a heated & sheltered outdoor terrace area and a sports & event space.
The business is expanding and is now recruiting an enthusiastic and passionate Host /Hostess to join the team.
In our team you will play a very important role, you are the first and last person that our guests will see and so it is vital that you leave a great long lasting, first impression. Your strong communication skills and friendly nature will help you to understand exactly what it is that each of our guests are looking for. If you think you’d enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a vibrant dining and drinking atmosphere then apply below.
- Greet incoming and departing guests in a warm manner
- To guarantee quality, consistency and correct timings of the guest experience
- Inform guests when their table is ready and when they can enter the venue and ensure a smooth handover
- Manage the flow of guests, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate
- Tend to special guest needs and requests
- Manage reservation requests
- Manage and organising of the walk-ins waitlist
Qualifications / Skills:
- Hospitality background preferred but not essential
- Well presented & natural communication Skills
- Highly organised individual
Salary & benefits:
Part of a friendly & hardworking team
Hourly pay plus cash tips & share of all card tips
Food & drinks discounts
Pension & holiday pay
Clear routes to role progression
Full time/ Part time hours available
As per weekly rota. Venue open daily. Daytime and evening hours required with some late night shifts. Availability must include weekday nights and weekends and Bank Holidays.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.36-£9.20 per hour